The Countryside Gallery

Countryside consists of land devoted to NonUrban uses such as agriculture, forestry and large natural areas outside Clear Edges.  Countryside exists in both New Urban Regions and in Urban Support Regions.

Approximately 5 percent of the Households in the US depend on NonUrban activities for the majority of their livelihood.  Approximately 17.5 percent of residents of the US live outside Clear Edges and about 5 percent work outside Clear Edges in New Urban Regions and in Urban Support Regions.  With the maximum area that would accommodate functional and sustainable Urban fabric, the Countryside in the US will cover approximately 95 percent of the total land area of the lower 48 states.  The remaining 5 percent would be Urbanside.


SYNERGY/Planning27 Rockledge DriveThe Woodlands, TX 77382-5334

Voice 703.967.9324Fax 346.331.6844