The Urbanside Gallery

Urbanside is the land devoted to Urban land uses inside Clear Edges.  Most Urbanside land exists within New Urban Regions with a smaller amount in Urban agglomerations found in Urban Support Regions.  This Gallery provides images of the Urbanside.

Approximately 95 percent of the Households in the US depend on Urban activities for the majority of their livelihood.  About 85 percent of the 309-million residents of the US live AND work in New Urban Regions.  Approximately 82.5 percent of US residents live AND work inside Clear Edges in New Urban Regions and in Urban Support Regions.   With settlement patterns similar to the plans for 20th century Planned New Communities such as Reston, VA, Columbia, MD, The Woodlands, TX and Irvine, CA, Urbansides in the US would cover approximately 5 percent of the total land area of the lower 48 states.  The remaining 95 percent would be Countryside.

SYNERGY/Planning27 Rockledge DriveThe Woodlands, TX 77382-5334

Voice 703.967.9324Fax 346.331.6844